Thank you



Writing this post with tears, I am so overwhelmed by His love and grace.

I can't believe, a full year passed by since this post. Never have I imagined how God arranged the timeline of my life, brought me to places I've never heard of, and enabled me to do things beyond my capability. As I reflected back, I am assured of His love, faithfulness, and sovereignty, the fact that He never let me go and He will never ever let me go is more than enough.

His word for me today
"Wherever you are, my Grace is sufficient, trust ME".  
I believe this word is for all of us.  Wherever we are, whatever circumstances, we need to be sure that He is with us, His power is in us, and His Grace is more than enough ....
to cover our weaknesses, 
to comfort our pain, 
to heal our disease, 
and to bring us closer to Him. 


so, Today, I choose to be THANKFUL. I choose to see my life from my Father's point of view, to stop complaining and comparing.  I am thankful that God place me here solely for His purpose.  And even though there are many things that I am missing, I can say that I AM BLESSED.


I AM THANKFUL  



Thank you, friends and families, near and far, for loving me, for loving us ...
All of you mean a lot to me, I can't imagine myself traveling this journey without you
Thank you for your support, thank you for allowing me to share my life journey

Thank you, JESUS, for my life and everything in it. 

Thank YOU, (yes you!) for reading this post. 
Happy Thanksgiving 

With Love, 

Comments

Popular Posts