Pursue Us





Father, 
My heart is broken once again.
I want to pray especially for the moms, dads, siblings, children, families, friends of your precious angels who are hurting tonight.

Father I ask for Your love to cover them, hold each of them tight, do not let go.
Let them rest their heavy heads on your lap.
Embrace them with your presence.
Caress their fragile hearts with your sufficient grace.
Whisper Your assurance of love deeply in their souls.
Send people to comfort and show them that You care.
And I ask for healing to start flowing.

I pray that many hearts will come and find refuge in You. Maybe some of us have questions or burden with anger, but Lord, we choose to trust Your Sovereignty. And even when we are angry and in doubt, I know that You still love us.
Pursue us, Oh Lord, these brokenhearted people, with Your love and Grace.

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18


My God is for you and never against you
Sending love and hugs to my friends in Connecticut

Felecia 

Comments

Popular Posts