Reflection and Commitment


Hi everyone! 
Today is the last day of 2012.  In the past few days, I've been reflecting of what had happened this year and I can summarize 2012 with one sentence: My God is Faithful. Everywhere I look, I see a mark of His faithfulness. Every month, miracles happened, big ones I can say because when I prayed about them, they were impossible in humans' eyes but my Faithful Dad did it in a split second. 
Walking on water, that's what I told some people entering 2012 and now, as I am at the end of it, walking on water turned out to be pretty fun.

Someone once said "There are only two ways to live your life. Once is though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle". I believe all of us encounter miracles in our lives, big or small. Coincidence? I believe not. As we enter 2013, regardless our feelings and challenges, let's have a bigger faith in God. He is more capable of doing things on our behalf. But our mission on earth should not be a comfortable life, supportive spouse, good behaving children, successful career, retirement plan, and many other things. Our time on earth is just like a little dot compare to eternity, let's make it all worth it. Love God with all our heart, mind, soul, strength. Love others as ourselves. 

I challenge you to make a new commitment to God in 2013, let's offer Him a gift of ourself. Love and see Him even more in our daily life (Mark 12:30-31). Trust and follow His master plan (Jeremiah 29:11). Give ourself more and let there be less of me and more of HIM (John 3:30).

I pray that 2013 will be your best year by far, that you will encounter God daily and see His hands moving mightily in your lives. Regardless if you can feel Him or not when you read this post, be assured that God loves you, His grace is enough, and His heart are always reaching out to you. 

For His Glory~



PS:
For my readers, THANK YOU for being with me in this journey.  My commitment to you in 2013 will be praying for you, so feel free to leave an anonymous comment below with a prayer request or send me a direct email.  I would love to meet each of you one day, if it's not here, then UP there. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Love, 
Felecia 



Comments

Popular Posts