a Message



Hello beautiful friends ...

Something unusual occurred to me. In the past 5 days, one story kept appearing over and over again. 5 times to be exactly. It was the story of Lazarus (John 11)
   :::: a sermon
   :::: a book
   :::: my son's sunday school story
   :::: bible reading which I didn't plan to
   :::: a facebook status


What are you trying to tell me, God? My heart wonders ...

The story of Lazarus was the first thing that came up into my mind when I entered my grieving journey. I asked God for the same miracle to take place.
Please show up, God!

But He never did
My request was not granted
I was heartbroken

Few months into my journey,
to hear the story again was like ripping my slowly healed wound apart
I couldn't take it at first

But 5 days ago, as I was listening to the sermon,
the preacher opened it with a question,
"Do you think Lazarus was happy or sad when he came out from the (cave) tomb?"
After getting a taste of paradise for 4 days, I guess he wasn't really happy to come back

There, a little closure
and as selfish as I can be, I choose to let it be
Paradise, earth, incomparable

Oh, and knowing that Jesus wept when Lazarus died
I know for sure that He wept with me too
Even now, on the days when my tears are unstoppable, he still does ...

A closure. A beginning

::::

Have you ever experienced this? God showing up several times, several days in a row?
Share with me in the comment below

For His Glory~
Felecia

Comments

Popular Posts