Allow Me ...



Hello my beautiful friends!

Today, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude.

I am grateful for my God
You never leave me or forsake me even at my darkest days
Thank you Lord for holding my hand, heart, and life tightly
I love You so much
Your presence is what I am after

I am grateful for my family
All of you are always there in my good and grouchy day
For my parents, in laws, sisters and brothers (you are all mine by blood)
For my 3 beautiful children who always make my day
Thank you for always making sure I am happy and moving

I am grateful for my friends
You're like sisters and brothers to me
Regardless of how long we've known each other
God place each of you in my life for a specific purpose
Thank you for coloring my days

I am grateful for YOU
my readers/followers/supporters
For taking your time to read and leaving words of encouragement
Thank you for joining this journey

So, please allow me to speak LIFE over yours
As you have invested your time, energy, thought, prayers into my life.




May JESUS continue to be the center of your life
Hunger and thirst for His presence
That you chase after His purpose and plan 
May you live with divine health, long, and satisfied
I pray for God's blessing and provision to follow
Everything you touch shall prosper 
And God's glory will be magnified even more through you
In Jesus' name I pray



Love,
Felecia



Comments

Popular Posts