Messy Life





Yesterday I had a chance to listen to a real life story that sounds like a soap opera. She was real, sitting next to me, opening up her real life experience.  My heart was broken, my eyes were teary, oh God, why life is so messy?
I thought my life is messy enough but this friend, I can say that she is a warrior.
To survive such an experience, God must have something big in mind.

She is a new believer but I can see God's grace all over her. God's love is pursuing her and she is going to see God bigger than ever before.

But what do we do with this messy life?
I can say: surrender and trust
surrender our "perfect" dream to His dream
trust and let Him write beautiful stories out of our lives

Does He love us?
Yes, absolutely
In a messy life, His grace takes over even more
When we say "that's it, can't do it anymore", He says "let my Grace do it for you"

Will it ever end? Will I live a normal, not-so-messy life?
I don't know
but why "normal" if we don't experience God
why "normal" if we are missing the REAL thing

Transiting on earth, we are made for eternity
that's where our "normal" is
not white-picket-fence-american-dream-life
but something more glorious that worths our earthly messy life

So, if you ever feel you are the only one
you are not
At least you know that my life is messy
That makes 2 messy lives at least

Now, what can we do with our stories of messy lives?


For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts