Time to Celebrate





Hi Friends! Today, right now, is the time to celebrate!

This week I have been super busy juggling between family, work, and ministry. And just like any other moms, when we're to busy, we would end up feeling guilty of not giving enough time and attention to our children. I was burned by that guilty feeling this morning. It was awful! 

So I came to God, surrendered, admitting that I am not a perfect mom and don't have any intention to be one. I made mistakes. I failed. I need strength and wisdom.
The God showed up. He mended my broken heart, wiped my tears, reminded me once again that His grace is enough.

"Celebrate Me all day, everyday", He said.

So, regardless of any circumstances and challenges, we need to be assured that God is good and He is always in control. In good times and bad times, let's celebrate all day. The gift of salvation is more than enough to tell that Father in Heaven loves each of us very much. Our present suffering is nothing compared to the glory He will reveal to us later (Romans 8:18). Therefore as we walk by Faith and not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7), we stretch the capacity of our heart and trust the One and Only God who saves. 

Let's shake off our burden, cast off our worries, change worldly thoughts with heavenly thoughts and celebrate God! I believe our celebration will open doors, turn the impossibles to the possibles, and let us get a taste of Heaven.

O my soul, bless God. 
From head to toe, I’ll bless his holy name! 
O my soul, bless God, don’t forget a single blessing! 
Psalm 103:1-2

Have an awesome weekend!


For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts