Friday Figure: Meet Liza



Hi Friends!
I know it's not Friday yet but it's her special day so I figure let's break the rule and feature her in Friday Figure (hey, I rhymed!)

Meet my dear mom: Liza, one of the most important person in my life.
For the past year, I had the chance to live together with my mom and watched how she managed her life, her home, her family, her business, her ministry just like the Proverbs 31's woman.

She is clothed with strength and dignity; 
 she can laugh at the days to come. 
She speaks with wisdom, 
 and faithful instruction is on her tongue. 
She watches over the affairs of her household 
 and does not eat the bread of idleness. 
Her children arise and call her blessed; 
 her husband also, and he praises her: 
 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”
Proverbs 31:25-29

She is a woman of Faith.
My grandma was 42 when my mom was born. My mom grew up asking God everyday to let her parents see their grandchild.  God granted her what she requested.

She is a woman of perseverance.
My mom's passion for children's education gave her & my dad a courage to start a pre-school in our garage 31 years ago. Throughout the seasons of life, the dream is now a reality and by His Grace and Favor, God will continue to carry this dream until the day He comes.

She is a woman of love and sacrifice.
Her dedication to God and family inspires me and makes me who I am today.

Thank you, Mom! Your everyday life has taught me beyond what words can accomplish. I am forever grateful to have you.  I love you very much.  Happy Birthday! XOXO



What has your mom taught you?


Felecia


Comments

Popular Posts