When He Looks at You


Hi Friends! 

Chasing+capturing clouds has been one of my favorite things to do on board. There is always a special feeling that I can't really describe whenever I am about 25,000 feet above the ground, looking out from the window and see those fluffy-white-cotton decorating a blue sky.

I feel so close to home.
A therapy as I call it. 

These pictures below were taken from my window during my recent trip. And let me tell you, they were absolutely beautiful beyond description.  I am in AWE of my Father's greatness. 



As I was admiring each one of them, my mind started to think 
"How could Someone so powerful sent His son to be rejected, persecuted then watched Him die?"

Father God practically could do anything during the 33,5 years of Jesus' life on earth
He could set up a mansion for Jesus to be born in then to live
He could make Joseph the richest carpenter to make sure Jesus grew up in abundance 
He could send the most skillful people to follow Jesus 
He could instruct angels to carry the cross and strike down people who beat Jesus
He could lift up Jesus to heaven right before crucifixion 

But Father God chose NOT TO intervene 
He chose to let His only Son suffer and die 
For sinners 
For you and me 




He was despised and rejected by mankind,
  a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
  he was despised,
  and we held him in low esteem.

Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering,
  yet we considered him punished by God,
  stricken by him, and afflicted.

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
  he was crushed for our iniquities;
  the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
  and by his wounds we are healed.

He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth;
  he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
  and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
  so he did not open his mouth.

Isaiah 53:3-5, 7


Thank You FATHER for loving us. 


Friends, believe that you are precious and important for God. 

He chose you to live your lives on earth for a purpose. Never believe in a lie, a trick the devil has used for thousand years, that you are not important, unwanted, a mistake, unqualified and so on. 


God gave His Son to take over your punishment and now 
He looks at you as He sees Jesus.  


For His Glory~




Comments

Popular Posts