Keep Your Dream Alive


Cherish your visions and your dreams 
as they are the children of your soul, 
the blueprints of your ultimate achievements
-Napoleon Hill

Allow me to share a little secret with you..... 
For so long, I've always have this passion in fashion and lately I've been dreaming of being a fashion blogger.  Yeah, that's right .... a fashion blogger.  For me, this dream is way too high to be reached.  

Where should I start? 
How should I do it?
I don't have a professional photographer and many times I feel like I don't have what it takes to be photographed

Do I have the creativity?
Do I have the resources?
The majority colors of my closet are black, white and grey and I am on my way of being a minimalist

Do I have the time?  
Am I really passionate about this? 
There are many things that I still have to juggle at this point of my life, maybe this is not the time yet

So many questions, so many things to consider .... 




This picture was taken today.  We were at my cousin's wedding and I asked my sister to snap this pose with my Iphone.  It was totally unplanned.  Just one snap, there in the parking lot, me with my little black dress.  

When I saw the image, I thought to myself, maybe I have "it" and suddenly a new hope sprang up.  As for now, I will keep my dream alive because I believe the Author of my lifestory planted that dream in my heart and in His own perfect time, He will make it happen. 

So I decided to post this picture as a reminder.  I might be far from being ready to reach my dream but it's totally alright to take one baby step at a time, to seize every moment and enjoy the journey of my dream. 

What has been your dream? 
What's the little something that keeps ringing in your heart?
What do you do to keep your dream alive?

xoxo, 
Felecia 

Comments

Silva said…
Felecia, you can do anything you put your mind to with lots of prayer and hard work. You DO have what it takes!
Felecia Wong said…
Yes, I want to believe with you. Thank you Silva!

Popular Posts