Who I Really Am



"I love you" that's what I always tell my children, at least once a day, in bad day, in good day.

As I have written in the last post, the month of June was not friendly at all.  Blinded by mixed emotion, everything seemed so dark to me.  Not a single hint of light.  Two years have passed by and there I was back to those days again, those weeks, those months .... 

Rejected, angry, confused, a victim.  These feelings were never invited but they kept lingering and refused to leave.  How could I feel this way?  I have seen Him come through.  I know He loves me.  How could I doubt?  Why are you so downcast my soul?

But today, right there, He met me again.  
Gently, He lifted my head and said "I love you".  

"Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction"  Mark 5:34

It's that message again, the one that always shows up whenever I need the assurance that my Savior is still and will forever be in this journey with me.  

And just like that woman who has been bleeding for 12 years, this woman (me) is also forgiven, redeemed, accepted, deeply loved and never forgotten. That's who I really am. 




"I love you" that's what I always tell my children.


How about you?  Who you really are? 


For His Glory~


Comments

Silva said…
Beautiful, Felecia - your words, your outfit, your soul.
Felecia Wong said…
Thank you Silva. All because of Grace.

Popular Posts