By Faith Alone



Have you ever been so overwhelmed with a situation, didn't know what to do and had nothing left but to offer a prayer of desperation, "God, help me"

I have been, a week ago.

With tears of pain I cried out to God
Why me? Why us?
I needed You to freeze the time for a little while
Let me take a deep breath and live a normal life
I can't go on anymore, too painful, my flesh is rejecting 
Everything in me is falling apart 
Everything in my children is falling apart 

My children were in tears and I couldn't even offer any words to comfort them. My heart was broken again. Yet, I chose to keep walking forward. The flight is waiting. I couldn't go back. "Just keep walking, Felecia.  Everything is in My control". I was pushed and pulled by FAITH alone.

And suddenly God changed the atmosphere of our journey. As the joy stepped in, fear and sadness disappeared. We arrived to a moment that's way better than what we expected.
I don't think the way you think
the way you work isn't the way I work 
Isaiah 55:8




Our Father in Heaven will never be caught by surprise because He knows what He is doing. So rest assured, that in any difficult situation, God already has a way out. Just walk by faith. 

For His Glory~


Comments

Cindi said…
I love this. Just this morning I was crying out to Jesus. I'm still walking blindly by faith, holding His hand, knowing that at some point when the blindfold is removed, I will be able to see clearly how far He has carried me.
Felecia Wong said…
I've learned that walking blindly by Faith with our Father is the most secured place you can ever be. One day when the blindfold is removed, you shall a beautiful scenery, something beyond your dream and imagination. Just keep walking.

Popular Posts