Dream On



Dream a big dream even when your reality doesn't seem to allow-

Our lives are destined by God, the Maker of Heaven and earth.
Our lives are not determined by circumstances in front of our eyes.
But when our days are clouded with problems and challenges, many times it's really hard to see and even to dream.

How can I dream a big dream when my life is all about never ending problems?
Is it because my past mistakes?
Is it because God doesn't love me?
Is it because I am not good enough?

Today, let me assure you .....

It's not about your past mistakes because God forgives you and remembers your sins no more.
As far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. -Psalm 103:12

It's not because God doesn't love you because the fact that He sacrificed His son to die for you has already proved that His love is for you.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. -John 3:16

It's not about you are not good enough because you will never be good enough to receive this life if not  because of His unmerited grace.
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, 
my glory, and the lifter of my head. 
Psalm 3:3

Challenges may come and go but above all ...
Let's keep our heads up
Stand tall upon His promises
Dream on because our Father in Heaven knows every single desire of our hearts.




HE KNOWS. HE CARES. HE LOVES.


For His Glory~ 

Comments

Popular Posts