How does Grace feel like?



I just felt grace. 
I have felt grace before but this time I was able to really 'feel' then capture it. 

How does it feel like?

I've been doing some cleaning up in the house and today was the kids' stuff turn. The part that I always tried to put off; too early, too emotional, too much personal attachment. I sorted through drawings with mixed up words, first complete alphabet writing, coloring pages, but then I found my daughter's journal with only two dated entries from 2011.  

September 16, 2011. Exactly three months. She wrote about her family. I wonder what came up into her mind at that time. Her heart was shattered, raw, and shocked. 


"Mom takes care of me like no one can"

Memories rushed in. All I could remember was living one day at a time, one meal at a time, one breath at a time, one decision at a time.  For me, I didn't remember taking care of my children as I should.  A brokenhearted widow was all I could remember. 

"Grace", God whispered .........

I broke down in tears. There was a feeling that my heart couldn't contain.
Tears kept rolling, I couldn't stop.

Uncontainable
Unstoppable
Overwhelming
Gratitude, Joy, Strength

It's not me
It's Grace
It's God 
It's Jesus 

At my weakest point, 
His overwhelming Grace took over 
The redeeming Grace no other power can subside
This is how Grace feels like 

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. -2 Corinthians 12:9


How does Grace feel like to you personally? 

For His Glory~



Comments

Popular Posts