Not A Thing



Five years ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby.
Today I am raising him as a single mom.

This morning as I dropped him off at school, a question popped up
"Would I do anything differently if I knew what's going to happen years later?"
As I tried to gather myself and wipe my tears, I answered,
"I wouldn't change a thing".

I am grateful that my son had 3 years to know his daddy and to remember him now every single day. My son surprises me many times with how he shares personalities with his dad; the way he dresses himself, arranges things, his style choices, and the loving way he treats people around him. As if he still learns it from his dad every single day. It's in his blood. Nothing really can take it away.

I wouldn't change a thing
I never regretted
I cherish every moment yesterday, today, and days ahead

Son, my prayer is for you to grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. May you pursue love for Christ and for others more than anything else. Happy 5th birthday.





All your children will be taught by the Lord, 
and great will be their peace.
Isaiah 54:13


For His Glory~


Photos courtesy of Stenly Tan Photography, San Francisco, CA

Comments

Popular Posts