Be Present



“Yesterday is gone. 
Tomorrow has not yet come. 
We have only today. 
Let us begin.”

-Mother Teresa



I used to believe that there will be a season in my life that I can start living life to the fullest. The kind of season where everything is settled. Everything here means the house is paid off, the kids are well behaved and managed, everyone in the family is happy and healthy, money is no longer an issue, the marriage has 0 problems, the business is growing, the career is at the peak, and many other perfect life wishes. I am sure you know what I'm talking about. 

In the past two years, I have come to a realization that the perfect season may never come -my life is way far from being perfect. To live life to the fullest is a decision regardless the condition of life and being present is the key. I no longer wish for the past season or wait for the perfect season. I've decided to live everyday, be present so that I won't miss any opportunity to make this life full. 
Full of love. 
Full of miracles. 
Full of hope. 
Full of memories. 
Full of laughter. 
Full of joyful tears. 

Full. Just full. To the fullest. 

So, here is my question for you? Have you been waiting? 
If so, let's wait no more. Let's be present and live life to the fullest. 

For His Glory~





Comments

Popular Posts