Heavenly Friendship


This morning I woke up feeling plain, like this ------------------------------------ 
not up, not down. 

After searching myself high and low and found nothing, I surrendered once again. I've learned that when we truly surrender everything to God, He will find a way to comfort and strengthen us. 

Then He suddenly showed up in my daily "Jesus Calling" devotional:

I am your best friend, as well as your King. Walk in hand with Me through your life. Together we will face whatever each day brings; pleasures, hardships, adventures, disappointments. 

Nothing is wasted when it is shared with Me. I can bring beauty out of ashes of lost dreams. I can glean Joy out of sorrow, Peace out of adversity. Only a Friend who is also the King of kings could accomplish this divine alchemy. There is no other like me!

The friendship I offer you is practical and down-to-earth, yet it is saturated with heavenly Glory. Living in My Presence means living in two realms simultaneously; the visible world and unseen, eternal reality. I have equipped you to stay conscious of Me while walking along dusty. earthbound paths. 

-Jesus Calling, September 5th



So, if you every wake up feeling just plain like this ---------------------------- always remember that your BFF is the King of kings who always longs to walk life with you. The privilege of Heavenly Friendship is ours. 

For His glory~

Comments

Popular Posts