No Darkness is too Dark



If I say, 
“Surely the darkness will hide me 
 and the light become night around me,” 

even the darkness will not be dark to you; 
 the night will shine like the day, 
 for darkness is as light to you
Psalm 139:11-12

Psalm 139 has always been one of my favorite passages in the bible. "I am fearfully and wonderfully made", I hold this verse closely to my heart and share it to my children and everyone I know. But today I started a new devotion, took my time to read the whole passage, and once again I was left wonderstruck by His love.

Nothing is really hidden from our Father in Heaven
He knows every single little thing in our life, our hearts, our heads
the things that we want people to know 
the things that we want nobody to know, even God

But God knows exactly
every single little thing, the good and the ugly
seems so scary
yet, I am in awe

In awe of His willingness to want to know me 
when I am ok or 
when I want to run away and just cave in 
when I feel like disappearing in the dark 

He's willing not only to know where I am 
but to be there with me
in the darkest part, where no one wants to be there
no heart is too ugly for Him

No darkness is too dark 



For His Glory~


Comments

Anonymous said…
This paints such a beautiful picture of God's love for us and His redemptive power. It's a wonderful reminder that God can rescue us from our deepest pit. We may think we're unreachable or unworthy of being saved, but God can AND will reach down to our darkest place and pull us out. Thank you for speaking to my heart and reminding me that God will do anything for His children.

Popular Posts