In You



My second daughter was born with art in her blood. She is my artistic girl, my lefty, my creative channel, with never ending quick and witty ideas. She loves to draw. She loves fashion.

But for the past two years, my little girl has not been drawing much due to the grief that suddenly came. unexpected. uninvited. She couldn't help but gettting into the rough ocean of grief and shut the creativity line off. She lost her interest in drawing, creating, doodling.

It was sad
I know she wanted to but she just couldn't
It was painful to watch
But I chose not to give up
I chose to believe
If it's in her then it will always be in her

Lately, she began to pick up the pencil again. the markers. papers. more papers. scissors. glue. Doodling. drawing again. girls. fashion. each of them with her special touch. her personality.

It's been going on for the past 2 weeks. unstoppable.



I believe each of us was born with the "it" inside. Talent. Dream. Passion. Maybe you are in the season when it seems like your "it" is no longer there. You are stuck. out of ideas. can't create. plateau. stagnant. bleh. and so on.  But I want you to believe that "If it's in you then it will always be in you". 

Let's not give up but press on or even just hang in there.
It will come back. 
It will flourish. 

Because the One who bestows all talents and creativity in us is faithful. He is the Alpha and Omega. It is not over till He says it's over. 

-----------

Are you currently in that kind of season? Have you ever been in one?
Feel free to share your story in the comment section below.



For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts