One of His Best Ideas




I love coffee. Seriously in love to the point that I can't live without it.

I always think that coffee is one of God's best creations. He must have thought about us when creating coffee tree on the third day of creation!

He must've know that one day men and women would love (or need) to smell brewing coffee in the morning and to zip the extravagant taste in order to wake their body up.
He must've known that millions of important decisions would be made over coffee.
He must've been known that beautiful connections between people would be made in the presence of coffee.

As we are entering the thanksgiving week, I just want to say that I am thankful for coffee. God created coffee with all of us in mind.

He is thinking about you when creating coffee tree thousands of years ago. Thank You, Papa God for thinking about us!



How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! 
-Psalm 139:17


So, are you a coffee lover? Are you thankful for coffee too? 
PS: Feel free to grab the picture and post it anywhere you want to tell the world how much our Papa God loves us by creating coffee :)


For His Glory, 


Comments

Popular Posts