'tis the Season


I used to be a summer person. I loved the sun more than the rain. 
But in this season of my life, I appreciate fall weather more than summer. Cooler temperature, cloudy sky, rain, falling leaves, extravagant smell, the food. I love the color, vibrant-rich-earth-toned color, the color of sunset, my most favorite time of the day

beautiful. 
warm. 
down to earth. 
tender. 
abundant. 
rich.

Just like God's love, acceptance, grace and faithfulness. 
And those are the reason why He is always there in every season of our lives and He never let go. 
He walks beside us. 
He holds our hands.
He carries us through. 
He picks us up. 
He lives in us. 
We live in Him. 

‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’ -Acts 17:28



“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” 
Hebrew 13:5

For His glory~


Comments

Popular Posts