2013


I am pretty sure you've been to a first day of school, new class, new friends, not knowing what to expect, feeling anxious, nervous, and about to run away. That's how I felt when I entered 2013. 
My only certainty was one, Jesus. And Jesus did it again! He gave me above and beyond of what I could ask and think of. So many firsts this year that I didn't really expect, especially during this part of my journey. For those I give thanks, glory, and honor to my Papa God. 

For my families, friends and readers, I am forever grateful for each of you. I believe God has a specific plan when He placed each of you in my life. 
I pray that 2014 will your best year by far not because of who you are and what you've done but simply because of His grace.




I love you all and am honored to be a part of your life.
xoxo, 

Felecia 

Comments

Popular Posts