The journey so far



2.5 years ago I entered into a journey that I've never dreamed of, I've never thought of, and I've never imagined it would ever happen to me. A journey that came too soon and too overwhelming. The journey of grief that no one ever want to enter.  The journey was frightening, offending, tiring, filled sadness, fear, uncertainty, tears, sleepless nights and everything else that you could think of contrary to a happily-ever-after-dream.

But in this journey is where I found beauty.

I met Grace in person.
He welcomed me with a big bear hug instead of a handshake.
He picked me up and swept me away off my feet.
He collected my tears and turned my fear into courage.
He covered a big hole and healed the wound  in me.
He put smiles back on my face.
He restored my joy.
He gave me a new purpose.

Friends, if you are in the same journey as mine or you just entered into it, please know that my heart is broken for you. But I want you to believe, even when you don't have the strength to believe, that our God is faithful and He will never leave you or forsake you broken, wounded, miserable, hurt, angry, confused, and most importantly alone.  As much as you feel alone, believe that you are NEVER ALONE.

My prayer is for you to experience how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ for you and for you to meet Grace in person.

And one day, you will join me and say ....

"You did it: you changed wild lament into whirling dance;
You ripped off my black mourning band and decked me with wildflowers.
I’m about to burst with song; I can’t keep quiet about you.
God, my God, I can’t thank you enough."
Psalm 30:11, 12 MSG



This is my journey so far ..... 
I still cry and feel the pain but now I also live with beauty. 

God, I can't thank you enough


For His Glory~ 


Comments

Popular Posts