Where I Stand



Being 5'2" makes me need and love heels. With them, somehow I feel more confident, more visible by others and able to have a better grasp of an environment. When I am in a taller position, I can see better, become more strategize and am able to get clearer direction. The same thing with God: He wants all of us to be "taller" by standing on high places; His promises, His words. 

Friends, do you have promises from God that you can stand on? 
If so, I want you to live in them, speak them out, meditate them, breathe on them and be on a higher place. 
If you feel like you don't have His promises to stand on? I want you to open the Bible and start reading His promises. 

Please allow me to share few verses that I have been holding and standing on:
Jeremiah 29:11
Isaiah 55:8-9
Isaiah 40:31
Psalm 34:18 
Psalm 139:14
Romans 8:31
Romans 8:38-39
Matthew 6:25-34
Philippians 4:13
Philippians 4:19
and thousands more ...... 
As you read these verses, I want you to believe that your Father in Heaven always has His best intention towards you and He wants you to stand on higher places. 



He makes my feet like the feet of deer, 
And sets me on my high places. 
Psalm 18:33 

Lean on Him and stand on higher places. You are in the safest place. 

For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts