His Beloved



My Beloved~
You're my beloved, you're my bride 
To sing over you is my delight 
Come away with me my love 
Under my mercy come and wait 
Till we are standing face to face 
I see no stain on you my child 

You're beautiful to me 
So beautiful to me 

I sing over you my song of peace 
Cast all your care down at my feet 
Come and find your rest in me  
I'll breathe my life inside of you 
I'll bear you up on eagle's wings 
And hide you in the shadow of my strength 
I'll take you to my quiet waters 
I'll restore your soul 
Come rest in me and be made whole 

You're my beloved, you're my bride 
To sing over you is my delight 
Come away with me my love
-Kari Jobe



When our hearts are broken, it's easy to feel rejected, abandoned, and left alone. Busyness means "i am not as important as something else". Un-replied email means "i am invisible". Even a simple gesture of kindness can mean differently for the brokenhearted.

I know it because I've been there before. The feeling and thought of being unseen and unloved is a nightmare.

There are days when I need to be affirmed through words and I am grateful for families and friends around me who never fail to shower me with words. But there is only one affirmation that is able to go deep and fully affirmed my spirit, soul, and body: I am loved by my Father.

Friends, our Father in Heaven wants you to know that He sees you. He collects your tears. He understands your struggle. He cares about your dreams.

you are His beloved, you are His bride.
you are beautiful because He says so, not because the world said so
you can be whoever person you are before Him, no pretense, because He sees no stain on you
you don't really need to world to sing for you because you are full of His Song
you don't need to be strong because His strength will carry you
you can always rest and come away with Him.

you are not rejected
you are not abandoned
you are never alone





-This post is dedicated to my single friends and single-parent friends-


For His glory,



Comments

Popular Posts