Choosing Joy



Joy is not the absence of suffering 
It is the presence of God 
-Robert Schuller

The past two weeks have been rough, touchy, and teary. Choosing joy in the midst of rough journey was not easy but I decided to keep my chin up and smile. God knows what's going on in my heart and in my life. He cares. He understands. He thinks about me. He plans for me. And most of all He loves me no matter what. That's more than enough.

Friends, if you are experiencing pain and sorrow right now. Please remember that God cares for you. Even things that you've never shared to anyone; the cry of your heart. He knows them all. 

He keeps track of your sorrow. He collects all your tears in His bottle. Psalm 56. 

Come to His invitation to 
sit next to Him, 
rest your head on His shoulder, 
and soak in His presence. 

His joy comes in the morning.

Credits: Photographer Aldo Tedjo. Custom dress by Iva. Make up by Freesia Yap


I am trading my sorrows
I am laying them down for the joy of the Lord



For His Glory~





Comments

Popular Posts