I Think About You



Where ever I am
What ever I do
I always think about my children

My children are constantly in my mind and in the back of my mind when I am concentrating on other things. When they are not around, I always think about what they're doing and how do they feel. When they are around, I want to be close to them. When they are happy, I am happy. When they cry, I cry even more. When they are hurt, my heart is sliced. When they are excited, I am full. When they ask about a trip that's coming up in 2 week, I already thought about more trips for the next 2 years.

They are constantly in my heart and mind
They will never be forgotten
They will never be out of my life's plan
They will forever be my children, my love

Our Papa God is also the same
As His precious children, we are constantly in His mind. As a big group and also as an individual. Everyday He thinks about us and plans for us. He thinks about a way out, a door to open, a new opportunity, a divine appointment. He knows and cares about us and all of our challenges. He knows that we are weak. He is watching. He is ready to help. He is eager to lavish us with more of His love. He misses nothing of our lives. Our struggles, our pain, our tears, our dreams, our hope, our future. They are all important to Him.

Friends, despite any challenges and situation of your life, I want you to know that God thinks about you all the time simply because He loves you. You are important to Him. Believe not in the lie saying that you are not worthy to be thought of by the Almighty God. You are worthy. When God decided to send His son to suffer and die on the cross, He had you in mind~

Many, Lord my God, 
are the wonders you have done, 
the things you planned for us. 
None can compare with you; 
were I to speak and tell of your deeds, 
they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5




For you created my inmost being; 
you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, 
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
Your eyes saw my unformed body; 
all the days ordained for me were written in your book 
 before one of them came to be. 
How precious to me are your thoughts, God! 
 How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand— 
when I awake, I am still with you.
Psalm 139:13-18



For His Glory~




Comments

Popular Posts