This is YOU



Hello friends! It's been a while since my last post. In the past 8 weeks, God has brought me to numerous adventures that I've never imagined before. Everything happened back to back in a super fast pace. So, here I am, back to my space trying to organize and digest each moment.  I will have a lot of catching up to do with you, but first let me share a bit of the journey. 

If I can summarize my 8 weeks journey into one word, it will be identity. When I began the journey, I pretty much knew who I am. I am His daughter. But what I thought I already knew was once again undone. God showed me more than what I already believed in. 

Yes, I am His daughter. But who is He? 
God took me to a journey just to discover more about Him and who He is that makes me who I am.

Yes, we are all made with all of God's attributes. You are all made in His image. 
Everything that He has inside of Him is in you and you will discover them one by one in your lifetime. But regardless of when, the one important thing that you have to believe is that you are always LOVED by your Daddy who is the King of kings. 

Yes, you are, a royalty, who is always LOVED, no matter what.

This is YOU.
This is me.



Comments

Popular Posts