I Remember You



I still remember that day. We had a doctor's appointment for our 28 days old firstborn at 11am. As we drove across town, we realized how quiet it was, the parking lot of the biggest mall in our town was empty. My heart sensed something. this is unusual.

When we got home, I immediately turned on the TV and there I saw the image that is still glued in my head until today. So unreal yet real. Up until now, I still can't comprehend the pain that each person had to go through that day and days after.

Thirteen years ago, millions of lives were flipped upside down.
Three years ago, my life was flipped upside down.
An hour ago, somebody's life was flipped upside down.
Our lives were never the same.

So, today I remember you and .....
your sacrificial love
your bravery to endure pain
your strength to walk through grief
your courage to keep on living
your fearlessness to move beyond anguish and questions

every tear
every regret
every pain
I know
I've been through many

God knows
God sees
God cares
God loves
In Him we trust


~~~~~~~~
Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, 
walk away from the baby she bore? 
But even if mothers forget, 
I’d never forget you—never.
Isaiah 49





For His Glory~


Comments

Anonymous said…
So so well said. Wow! The depth that comes only from excruciating loss. I love your heart.
Kati
Tracy taylor said…
Beautiful Felicia...he never forgets.

I remember the confusion and then the dawning realization that the world would never be the same.

Popular Posts