In the Process



In the process 
In the waiting 
You're making melodies over me 
And your presence is the promise 
For I am a pilgrim on a journey
-Shepherd, Bethel Music


The past 4 weeks have been a process for me. I was in valley that I would've never thought to visit (again). The wave of grief suddenly came back and I was struck with anger and pain.

"Where are YOU?"
I really needed Him to come through, right there right then
Yet, He was silent
I still had to shed tears
My heart was broken once again

"Where are YOU"
I felt like sending an empty prayer
I was in a desperate need of guidance
I needed Him to come and rescue me
at that moment

Then I realized that He has been with me all along
In the process, He is watching and helping
in a way that was different than what I expected
He worked with my heart, my will, my dream, my perspective
His gentle hug has always comforted me
His soft whisper
"I love you, My daughter
I know what's going on"
was the music that have calmed my raging heart




For His Glory~







Comments

Helena said…
So so beautiful. Am I just noticed you're in San Francisco? I'm moving there next year!
Anonymous said…
At this moment I am sending you hugs across the oceans! I feel like you just read my own heart and blogged about it here. Thank you for your art form with words. Thank you for being a vessel and for kicking death in the face by allowing redemption to come through the process....

Sure do miss you...
Kati
Felecia Wong said…
Thank you Helena!
I used to live 3 hours away from San Francisco, but now I am currently living in Indonesia. I am very certain that you will love San Francisco, such a beautiful city. Our family has tons of beautiful memories there.
I would love to meet you if I ever visit San Francisco.

Love,
Felecia
Felecia Wong said…
My dear Kati,
I wish I could write all of my feelings during the process. I am sure you know how painful it was. Most of the time, there were actually no words to describe.

Anyway, I am sending you big hugs! Let's walk together in this time of stretching and witness His never ending faithfulness. Our daddy will always come through.

Love you!

Popular Posts