10 Things I am Thankful for




If someone ever asked me "Are you content with your life?" My mind and all of my physical being would immediately answer "no". But today, my soul and spirit choose to be thankful despite many things that I can be discontent and dissatisfied of.


10 Things I am thankful for in 2014:

1. A best friend & lover called Jesus. This year has been a time when I got to know Him and His heart more than before.

2. The process I had to go through in the past 11 months. It was not the easiest but totally worth every single tear and sleepless night.

3. Abundant grace upon my children, how they have grown knowing who God really is to them & understanding what real love and life is.

4. Amazing parents and in laws; their love, sacrifice, dedication to each other and their children.

5. Siblings (2 sisters, 2 brothers) who have been through thick and thin of life and never once let go of their grip on me.

6. A spiritual family, my Pastors, brothers, sisters, mentees, I am grateful for the day when God brought us together.

7. A company that I am trusted with, my team, my staff. Thank you for trusting me to lead.

8. All of the people that God placed in my everyday life, the kids' teachers, the helpers, the drivers, the ground staffs; who care enough about us, prepare meals, clean the rooms, open the doors, greet us with good morning every single day, and million other things in between.

9. Unexpected yet epic adventures of 2014.

10. Life and everything in it. The highs, the lows, the joy and tears. If I were given a chance to do it all over again and picked all the people in it. I would pick my life and all of you.


What are you thankful for this year? 





Happy Thanksgiving 2014! 


For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts