I am Home




Three years ago, we packed our lives into 8 suitcases, left what we've known as familiar, and stepped into the unknown.  I still remembered those days, I kept saying to myself and some of my friends "I feel like walking on water".

I don’t think the way you think. 
The way you work isn’t the way I work.
God's decree.


6 months after we lost him, we were led back to my hometown. It was God's hand that brought us to Indonesia. It was part of His healing. It was not the easiest journey. It was a process. Many days I wished He never sent us back. Many days I thanked Him for sending us back. Lots of sleepless nights. Lots of tears. Yet, His grace carried us through. 

During our first year, people seldom asked me, "so how long are you going to stay here?" all I could answer was "we don't know yet, could be a year or more". So uncertain, so painful. Yet His love became more tangible than ever. In the past three years, I have gained more friends than the first three centuries of my life. I have been to numerous adventures that I've never thought of before. I have been healed more than what I asked for. I have been restored. I have been renewed. I have been given new dreams, new hope. I have been given more gifts than what I could possibly imagine. 

Now I simply can't imagine myself of not being back here. 
I am in the most certain place.
I am in the safest place.
I am home.




For as the sky soars high above earth, 
so the way I work surpasses the way you work, 
and the way I think is beyond the way you think. 
Just as rain and snow descend from the skies 
and don’t go back until they’ve watered the earth, 
Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, 
producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry, 
So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed. 
They’ll do the work I sent them to do, 
they’ll complete the assignment I gave them. 
Isaiah 55



He is the God who leads you to it and will lead you through it


For His Glory~



Comments

Popular Posts