i and you



in life 
in relationship 

i and you 

i am imperfect. you are imperfect. 
i am weak. you are weak. 
i am originally selfish. you are originally selfish.
i have feelings. you have feelings. 
i have dreams. you have dreams.
i will hurt you. you will hurt me. 
i am a human. you are a human.

in life 
in reality

i love you.
i want you.
i need you.
i accept you.
i believe you.
i forgive you.
and i chose to.

will you?




The past two weeks have been the time of my life when I got to think, reflect, and think again about you (people surround me) and i.  I wasn't sure why God took me to this particular place again but I believed it's all for my own good. This kind of process, the I in me dislike, yet I realized how it's crucial for my heart transformation. So, I resisted no more. 

i. you. heart. a work in progress. 

i and you. important. don't forget that. 


“So God created human beings in his own image. 
In the image of God he created them; 
male and female he created them.” 
Genesis 1:27 (NLT)


For His Glory~



Comments

Popular Posts