I Love You More



My love,

I just want you to know that ....
I love you more than anyone else could ever love you
I love you most
I love you forever

I have my eyes on you at all time
I know when you are happy
I know when you are sad
I pay attention to every detail of you

I am here to trade your sorrow with joy
I am here to take away your shame
I am always here for you
So, come closer and sit with me

By the way, have you received my gift?
I have sent you the Best of the best
It's better than thousands of roses
It's sweeter than hundreds of boxes of chocolate

In Me, everyday is the day of love
In my perfect love, you are enough
In my unending love, you will never run out
You are forever loved, please remember that!

-God




This day can be a bittersweet day for some of you, but please remember that in God, you have more than enough love and you are never alone.


For His Glory~




Comments

Popular Posts