Not Unplanned







Dear friends, 

I just want to share a word that I received from the Lord yesterday as I was preparing myself to lead worship. 

F: "God, what do you want to say to your beloved?"
G: "Let them know that I always have a plan

I was undone once again. 

>>>>>

Friends, regardless what's happening in your life today, I want you to believe in His words, that God loves you so much. He loves you as much as He loves Jesus. And because of that life-giving love, He will always have a plan for you. 

A rescue plan
A redemption plan 
A restoration plan 
A renewal plan 
A reconstruction plan 
A building plan 
A prosperous plan
A plan of hope and future 
A plan to love you forever 

I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out
plans to take care of you, not abandon you, 
plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

Don't give up, friends! Trust Him, the Maker of this universe, the One who has the whole world in His hands. 


I always have a plan 
-Papa God 


For His Glory~ 





Comments

Popular Posts