On Your Feet Again




Last week I witnessed brokenness
A son who loved his mother dearly, watched her body became so frail, served her wholeheartedly until the minute before they finally had to say 'till we meet again.
A family who loves a mother so much, can't bear to watch her to be in pain she is about to endure, releases her wholeheartedly and trusts God who loves her even more than them.

Brokenness
Tears flowing fresh from the bleeding hearts
Prayers pleading, asking, seeking, trusting
Oh, God, please do something .....

We, humans, don't even know what to do with our own broken hearts

I still remember the time when I was so broken, felt like I just got beat up in the boxing ring and lost the game. My fragile body laying on the floor, sore from all the painful invisible attack, my vision was blurry, my energy was all drained up, I had nothing left. I became numb. I wished the time would stop.

Sometimes you just need to lay there and let Him take care of you

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds
He counts the stars and assigns each a name.
Our Lord is great, with limitless strength;
we’ll never comprehend what he knows and does.
God puts the fallen on their feet again
and pushes the wicked into the ditch
Psalm 147

His part is to heal and ours is to trust

When you are ready, let Him pick you up and help you stand. Without realizing, you are healed, your heart is healed and made whole again.



Friends,
in this journey on earth, we need to remind ourselves that this world is never our home. There is hope & a future. The glorious future that nobody on earth can even imagine. The beautiful home. So, when pain & suffering become uninvited guests in this lifetime, let's take heart, He has overcome the world; the transit port.

In the mean time, let God take care of you and your broken hearts
He cares. He understands. He loves.


For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts