One Precious Soul at a Time




For you formed my inward parts; 
you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
My frame was not hidden from you, 
when I was being made in secret, 
intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
Your eyes saw my unformed substance; 
in your book were written, every one of them, 
the days that were formed for me, 
when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139 


I believe, King David, when he wrote this Psalm, knew what he was talking about. Truly aware of who he is in God's eyes, how he was wired, and how his days ahead were written even before he was born. Every time when I read this passage, I always cry, knowing that I am precious, my children are precious, the people I love are precious, and each soul is precious and delicately made by God Himself. 

Tomorrow, I will be turning 1 year younger. and for some reasons, my excitement entering 37th year of life is uncontainable. I have never felt this way before in my whole life! A few months ago, God told me to plan for my birthday celebration, which I have never done before. Yes, I am an event planner, but never for my own birthday. Then, a few days ago, God told me to turn the gifts given to me for others as a part of the birthday celebration. 

As you all know, women and children have been in my heart for quite some time. To love them and to let them know that they are loved is one of my purpose in life. I breathe to help women get the right mindset about who they are in Christ; beloved and precious daughters of the King. So this year, I decided to join A21in the fight against human trafficking by starting a fundraiser

A21 aims to rescue and rebuild lives that have been affected by human trafficking and actively operate with ten offices in nine countries. 

Families and friends, as some of you might know that my love language is gift therefore I love giving gifts and receiving them is my delight. But this year, I would like to invite you to something more: your gifts will free human trafficking victims and restore lives. 




From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate each one of you for celebrating my life. Together we're rescuing one precious soul at a time. If you would like to learn more about the issue of human trafficking globally, please check out the Human Trafficking page on the A21 website



With love, 
Felecia


(direct link to the fundraising http://www.a21.org/fundraising.php?id=9593)




Comments

Val said…
Happy Birthday, Felecia! Thank you for sharing this Psalms and for sharing what is on your heart. Cheers to being one year younger! :)

Popular Posts